April 2022 Prayer Points – Thus Says Adonai
Thus says Adonai: “Let not the wise boast in his wisdom nor the mighty boast in his might
nor the rich glory in his riches.23 But let one who boasts boast in this: that he understands and knows Me. For I am Adonai who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth. For in these things I delight.” It is a declaration of Adonai. 24 “Days are soon coming,” declares Adonai, “when I will punish all who are circumcised and yet uncircumcised— 25 Egypt, Judah, Edom and Ammon’s children and Moab, and all that have cut the corners of their hair—that dwell in the wilderness. For all the nations are uncircumcised but all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.”—Jeremiah 9:22-25 TLV
Pray for the Jewish People – Adonai
Three faiths will celebrate religious festivals this April: Pesach, Passover and Ramadan. It is a spiritually charged season. It is our privilege to pray.
Israel is on high alert after three terror attacks within eight days causing the death of eleven people. Two recently escaped Ukrainian refugees were killed in an attack. The most recent attacks were carried out by people inside Israel as opposed to previous attackers coming from outside. The Israeli government is expediting paperwork for the many Ukrainian refugees. Israel is also absorbing Ethiopians and North and South American Jewish people who are making aliyah. This is a tremendous amount of relocation and adjustment taking place.
There is reportedly a widely circulating, accepted religious teaching that declares this is the last Ramadan before Israel will cease to exist. This teaching may be the motivation to accelerate attacks bringing the destruction of the Jewish nation by July 8, 2022.
All nations that befriend the Jewish state are hearing public threats from a nearby enemy government. Stop association with Israel or face consequences. Global chaos breeds more chaos.
Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”
- The Lord to extend lovingkindness, justice and righteousness to all refuges and workers
- Refugee children to have divine protection against traffickers
- The Jewish person to see Messiah as their personal savior in the Pesach (Passover) Seder meal observance
- The Word of God that brings salvation to penetrate the uncircumcised hearts of the house of Israel
- An end to the bullying threats and actions toward all who worship the one true God
- Correction from the Lord to come in His way and timing
- The refugees to find safety, comfort and provision in their respective new locations
Pray for Jacob’s Hope
- Equip missionaries with a fresh outpouring of the Spirit to effectively accomplish ministry
- Trustworthy, equally yoked partnerships for future ministry in Ethiopia
- The right individuals to respond to missionary call to the Jewish people
- Our missionaries’ families
- Divine protection
- Traveling mercies
- Healing and strength
It is our privilege to pray for your needs.
JH Office: 417-865-3295 or e-mail: email@example.com