January 2022 Prayer Points – Pray to End Antisemitism
Pray to end Antisemitism
The book of Exodus is the first record of antisemitism. A new Egyptian king came to the throne who knew nothing about Joseph. Exodus 1:10: Pharaoh “told his people, ‘These Israelites are becoming a threat to us because there are so many of them. We must find a way to put an end to this.’” Pharaoh, the new ruler, knew nothing about the history of the Hebrew children nor about their monotheistic worship. In his lack of knowledge he ordered the Egyptian midwives to kill the newborn sons of the Hebrew women. The midwives feared God more than the king of Egypt, and they let the baby boys live. Exodus 1:20: “Therefore God prospered the midwives.”
“The hate that begins with Jews never ends with Jews,” wrote Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, the recently deceased former Chief Rabbi for the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth. Furthermore, Rabbi Sacks wrote, “The appearance of antisemitism in a culture is the first symptom of a disease, the early warning sign of collective breakdown.”
The hatred of Jews can include anyone of any faith. Even those who believe in the Bible and the God of Israel will believe the lie of replacement theology or remain silent in the face of antisemitism.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.” Hosea 4:6 (ESV)
PRAY FOR ANTISEMITISM TO END AND:
- More Evangelical leaders to be trained and equipped to instruct their congregations why Israel is central and important in the Scriptures
- Believers to receive knowledge and understand why they must stand against antisemitism
- God to bring an end to the evil actions of a few who threaten the Jewish people
Prayer for Jacob’s Hope
- The Hope Center in Israel will fulfill the Lord’s purposes
- A shipping container with medical and theological resources to make it through Ethiopian customs without hindrance!
- More global workers to reach the Jewish people
- Health and strength for our missionaries
It is our privilege to pray for your needs.
Contact information: phone 417-865-3295 or email: email@example.com
Become a Watchmen On The Wall: Sign Up Today