February 2024 – Middle East Prayers
Middle East Prayers –
Press on in prayer for the Middle East –
With each protest against the Land and the Jewish people, terrorist attack, or false media account, pride grows in the enemy believing it will not see defeat in its efforts to destroy Israel. Civilians are preparing in case an all-out war breaks out. Hostages still in captivity and the death of IDF soldiers weigh heavy on the population. The October attack unified this nation to fight a common enemy. However, internal strife is rising again. Remembering there are believers in all the countries of this region, as much as we want a successful outcome for Israel, we also want God’s protection over and provision for all believers no matter where they reside in the Middle East.
“For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.”
(1 Corinthians 1:25)
- The Lord to impart wisdom to leaders in government, IDF, families, communities
- Pray for the soldiers to have courage, strength, and endurance
- His shalom on IDF soldiers returning to their families (Psalm 4:8)
- National unity to replace the spirit of division (Matthew 12:25)
- The Lord to be light to the remaining hostages as they sit in darkness waiting for the IDF to miraculously find them or they are released (Micha 7:8)
- The Prince of Peace to cover the people of God with shalom (Ephesians 3:16-19)
- The peace of Jerusalem that they may be secure who love her (Psalm 122:6)
Prayer for Ethiopia
There are believers in leadership positions who need God’s wisdom to lead. It is said that if Ethiopia falls so does the continent of Africa. The national Ethiopian Assembly of God is intentionally praying for God to intervene in the nation’s future, for church growth, for unity, and for God’s Will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
“And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:30-31)
- The government leaders to seek God’s wisdom, plans and purposes, and to lead with authority and integrity
- The leading of the national Ethiopian Assembly of God in choosing/training of church planters
- Discipleship classes to produce believers with healthy spiritual lives
- The Lord will meet the needs of the Messianic leader, their congregations will grow and the Jewish communities will prosper
Pray for Jacob’s Hope
Thank you for praying for the students and classes at Addis Bible College, the services and meetings. Several students, the translator and missionary developed symptoms of an illness that did not overcome them. There are doors of favor opening. The students are growing in knowledge and leadership skills. The presence of the Holy Spirit was with the missionary as he taught and met with various people. The Lord has heard our prayers. We are grateful for the intercessors to this ministry. Thank you.
“Which of these three, do you think, proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?’ He said, ‘The one who showed him mercy.’ And Jesus said to him, ‘You go, and do likewise.’” Luke 10:37
- Our partnerships to continue meeting the spiritual and physical needs in war-torn areas
- The Lord to refresh, comfort and provide for the needs of our missionaries
- Spirit-empowered ministry
Partner with Jacob’s Hope to pray for Israel. Be a WOW – Watchmen On The Wall
Follow Jacob’s Hope on FaceBook
It is our privilege to pray for your needs.
Contact information: phone 417-865-3295 or email: email@example.com