Israel’s March 2 election
Pray for Israel’s Election
Israel’s March 2 election is the third vote within 12-months. Polls show a close race between the two major blocs, Likud and Blue and White. To win, the bloc must have majority support of 61 Knesset seats out of a total 120 seats representing a wide variety of political parties and platforms.
“I will give them one heart and one way, so they may fear Me forever; for their good and for their children after them.” Jeremiah 32:39 TLV
- The Lord will align the hearts of the people to vote His will
- At least 61 Knesset members will unify to form the new government
- The Lord will position a government that can best accomplish His purposes for the good of Israel now and for their children after them
Prayers for Purim
Purim is traditionally the most joyful day of the Jewish calendar. Throughout the world the Jewish people will congregate March 10-11 to commemorate how God used Queen Esther to spare nearly the entire Jewish nation from genocide. An important biblical tradition of Purim is remembering the poor with gift giving.
“[to commemorate] the days on which the Jews obtained rest from their enemies and the month which for them was turned from sorrow into gladness and from mourning into a holiday; they were to make them days of celebrating and rejoicing, sending portions [of food] to each other and giving gifts to the poor.” Esther 9:22 CJB
- Provisions for the poor
- Any plots of destruction toward Jewish people or their property will be detected and halted before damage occurs
- Believers develop friendships with Jewish people and support the Jewish homeland
Prayer for Healing
“So Adonai will strike Egypt—striking yet healing—so they will return to Adonai, and He will respond to them and heal them.” Isaiah 19:22
- The Lord will heal those infected by Corona virus
- The Lord’s protection and peace over every believer’s home and congregation
- Many will come to faith in Messiah Yeshua as they see the hand of God over believers
Praise the Lord for Rain
Rains falling over Israel for the past few months bring relief from years of drought. The Lord gave his people a land without a permanent, reliable water source. Dependency on rain encourages relationship the Lord wants with his people.
“Adonai will open for you his good treasure, the sky, to give your land its rain at the right seasons and to bless everything you undertake.” Deuteronomy 28:12 CJB
- An outpouring of the Holy Spirit on his people
- More salvations among the Jewish people
- Discipleship for new believers in Yeshua
Pray for Jacob’s Hope
1. Hope Center operations
2. Traveling mercy for our missionaries
3. Prepare hearts of the people in Ukraine and Poland for upcoming visits
4. Future ministry opportunities with increasing effectiveness
5. Believers with Jewish understanding to follow their missionary call
It is our privilege to pray for your needs.
Contact information: 417-865-3295 or e-mail: email@example.com