Pray for the Enemies of the Jewish People – June 2022
Pray for the Enemies of the Jewish People
“You have heard that our fathers were told, ‘Love your neighbor — and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!” – Matthew 5:43-44 CJB
It can be difficult to pray for those who mistreat others. Also to ask the Lord to fight the battles is not always a first line of action. It is our task to pray for the victorious outcome that begins in the spirit realm. As a result our prayers do make a difference. Communication from our partnerships in Ukraine, Ethiopia, and Israel tell us the Lord is making a way. Certainly we cannot begin to know how to solve the complex developments of collapsing governments, starvation, inflation, and diseases. Above all we serve the God who does and who will give wisdom to those who can make positive changes.
Enemies of the Jewish People Appear In Various Ways
Enemies of the Jewish people appear in various ways. The Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions (BDS) against Israel is a growing problem from college campuses, corporations, and governments. Also there are people who hate the very existence of the Jewish State of Israel. Another conflict can occur when a Jewish person comes to believe Yeshua is Messiah only to receive rejection from their family and the Jewish religious community. Meanwhile the error of Replacement Theology still circulates. In the same vein Messianic believers are often not accepted into churches.
Our Lord is forever with his people. Consequently He commanded the Jewish people to remember Him and his deeds at specific times. June 5 and 6 is the festival of Shavuot to remember God’s gift of the Ten Commandments given to Moses. Centuries later, on the same day, Pentecost happened and the Holy Spirit was given to believers in Messiah. The Holy Spirit is the powerful advantage believers have in this chaotic world. It is with his power that we can pray for the enemies of Israel and the Jewish people.
- God to give guidance, wisdom and stability to the Israeli government
- God to give courage, protection and divine knowledge to the Israeli military
- Protection, provision and comfort for the Jewish people everywhere as the enemies’ threats, attacks and anti-Semitism increases
- God to reveal himself to those who hate the existence of the nation of Israel
- The enemy nations where salvations are increasing to see God supernaturally intervene in personal lives and government affairs as a direct result to their prayers and for encouragement of the believer
- Supernatural strength for those working with refugees and immigrants to Israel and Eastern European countries
- Healing from PTSD for the Israeli Jewish and Arab children
- Salvations among the Jewish people, even salvation of entire families
- Solid leadership and growth in Messianic congregations
- Holy Spirit power to enable Messianic believers to boldly share the Good News
- God’s protection around each believer who is serving among the Jewish population
- The peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6)
Pray for Jacob’s Hope
- Several of our prayer partners and supporters need healing
- Divine guidance for future opportunities
- Holy Spirit empowered ministry
- Believers with Jewish understanding to answer the call to missions with this ministry
- Traveling mercies for our missionaries
It is our privilege to pray for your needs.
Contact information: 417-865-3295 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org